This is basically the best selected item of other customers getting products related to callebaut ruby chocolate. For further options, have a look at our selection of Callebaut Ruby Chocolate or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Callebaut Ruby Chocolate Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Callebaut Ruby Chocolate Online
- 3.1 Callebaut - Ruby and Gold 2 x 2.5kg Bundle - Finest Belgian Ruby RB1 and Caramel Gold Chocolate Couverture (Callets)
- 3.2 Chocolove Ruby Cacao bar (2 BARS)
- 3.3 Callebaut Ruby Chocolate Callets | Recipe RB1 | Crafted from the Ruby Cocoa Bean, No Colourants, No Fruit Flavorings | 5.5 lb / 2.5 kg
- 3.4 Chocolove, Chocolate Bar Ruby Cacao 34%, 3.1 Ounce
- 3.5 Belgian Dark Couverture Chocolate Semisweet Callets, 54.5% - 5.5 Lbs
- 3.6 Callebaut Ruby Chocolate Callets | Recipe RB1 | Crafted from the Ruby Cocoa Bean, No Colourants, No Fruit Flavorings | 22 lb - 10 kg
- 3.7 KitKat Ruby Cocoa Beans (6 x 41,5g)
- 3.8 KitKat Ruby Cocoa Beans (3 x 41,5g)
- 3.9 2 LB Cacaoholic White Couverture Chocolate Chips | 28% Cocoa | Resealable Stand Up Pouch
- 3.10 Trader Joes Ruby Cacao Wafers - Pack of 4 Bags - 5 oz per Bag
Best Callebaut Ruby Chocolate ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Callebaut Ruby Chocolate Online
Chocolove Ruby Cacao bar (2 BARS)
- Chocolove Ruby Cacao bar 3.1 OZ
- From Ruby cacao beans
Callebaut Ruby Chocolate Callets | Recipe RB1 | Crafted from the Ruby Cocoa Bean, No Colourants, No Fruit Flavorings | 5.5 lb / 2.5 kg
- Callebaut present the 4th chocolate - Ruby RB1, made from the ruby cocoa bean (32.5% cocoa solids)
- Remarkable red-pink colour and exceptional taste of intense berry fruitiness and fresh, sour notes. Through a unique processing, Barry Callebaut unlocks the flavour and colour tone naturally present in the Ruby bean - no berry flavours or colours are added
- With its eye-catching, sensual colour ruby RB1 also creates a spark in your shop windows, on pastries and on the plate. Its possibilities stretch far beyond confectionery and open up to explore brand new ideas to attract attention from the next generation of foodies and chocolate lovers
- Standard fluidity (60%). Ideal for baking, desserts, patisserie and chocolatier applications - dipping, enrobing, hollow figures, moulding, panning, flavouring ganaches and mousses etc. Delicious to eat on its own also. Some first chefs' experiments show that ruby RB1 is the first chocolate to pair extremely well with for instance rosé champagne, Belgian 'Kriek' beer, salty caramels and even savoury ingredients such as blue cheese
- Easy to weigh and measure. Callets are approximately 1cm in diameter. High quality chocolate made in Belgium
Chocolove, Chocolate Bar Ruby Cacao 34%, 3.1 Ounce
- Candy Snacks
Belgian Dark Couverture Chocolate Semisweet Callets, 54.5% - 5.5 Lbs
- Whole bean roasting guarantees its full taste with a solid cocoa body and fine top notes.
- Loved by chefs all over the world, the 811 54.5 is Callebauts all around chocolate for confectionery, ganaches, mousses, biscuits, sauces, drinks and many other applications. It is simply made to help you achieve perfect end results every time
- Smooth flavor with subtle vanilla note
- Crafted in Belgium from whole roasted beans
Callebaut Ruby Chocolate Callets | Recipe RB1 | Crafted from the Ruby Cocoa Bean, No Colourants, No Fruit Flavorings | 22 lb - 10 kg
- After dark, milk and white, ruby is the most uncommon chocolate discovery in 80 years.
- This gift of mother nature surprises and bedazzles with a completely new chocolate taste and colour experience, born from the ruby cocoa bean â€“ without adding any colourants or fruit flavourings.
- Immerse yourself in its ruby colour. Lose yourself in its intense fruitiness and fresh, sour notes. Its unique taste and colour invite you to create unique pairings and explore new ideas for confectionery, pastries and desserts. And with its all-round fluidity, ruby RB1 is perfect for a wide range of applications ranging from confectionery moulding and enrobing to pastry mousses and much more. Let ruby RB1 be the spark to ignite fresh creativity.
- Ruby chocolate contains minimum 47.3% cocoa solids calculated based on the Codex Chocolate Standard. On the total product ruby chocolate contains minimum 32.5% cocoa solids.
- Ruby beans from Brazil, Ecuador and Ivory Coast
2 LB Cacaoholic White Couverture Chocolate Chips | 28% Cocoa | Resealable Stand Up Pouch
- Balanced milky and creamy taste with subtle vanilla notes. Satin gloss and snappy texture
- With its medium viscosity, this is a great all-round chocolate.
- Made with milk from Cows in Belgium
- Packed in resealable stand up pouch. Stand up pouch on any table or kitchen counter. Opaque pouch prevents sunlight exposure and extends shelf life.
Last update 2020-04-15. Price and product availability may change.